Floor Wax Formula
It is a simple method to make a floor wax formula just a paste wax mixed with the solvent to make soft liquid . The purpose of the solvent is to make the paste easily spread on the floor. It provides a rapid clean and a shiny polish to the surface. It also makes the surface slip resistant. This cleaner is ideal to be used on the wood floor. It removes the dirt from the floor leaving it neat and clean.
Solvent paste wax is better as compared to the paste wax because the paste wax is often difficult to apply and the wax residue is often left.
Homemade Floor Wax Formula
- Beeswax or Paraffin Wax: Beeswax is a natural option, while paraffin wax is petroleum-based. You can choose whichever you prefer.
- Carnauba Wax (optional): This wax can add extra shine and durability.
- Linseed Oil: This oil can help nourish and protect wood floors. It’s also commonly used in traditional floor wax recipes.
- Turpentine or Mineral Spirits: Used as a solvent to thin the wax mixture for easier application. Ensure good ventilation when using these substances.
- Essential Oils (optional): These bring a pleasant smell when apply the polish on the floor.
Solvent type Floor Wax formula is an easy to apply, quick-drying wax finish that provides a long-lasting shine and protection to the hardwood floor.
When you apply the wax on the floor, the solvent in it dries, leaving a glossy floor with a gorgeous texture.
Regular waxing keeps the floor safe from becoming dull and rough. Its efficient ingredients restore the glow and glaze of the surface.
You can keep your wooden floor protected from scratches and stains by your homemade solvent type floor wax with the process and the formula mentioned here.
Try making this paste at home by the provided details