It is also known as Brazil wax. It is considered as the world’s most expensive and hard wax.
- It is found in the form of green and dark yellow colored solid pieces. It has a light fragrance.
- 84.0 TO 86.0 OC
- Soluble in ether, boiling alcohol, and alkalis
- Insoluble in water
- It is flammable and is nonpoisonous in edible form
- Obtained from the leaves for famous Brazilian tree “WAX PALM”
- Present in many grades like; edible, powder, clean, F C C, cosmetic
- This kind of wax is very expensive but still it is used in many products of different industries like;
Boot polishes, leather finishes, furniture and floor polish making, varnish making, confectionery products, eye gloss, under eye shades cream, eye liners, cake eye shadows, anti per spirant stick, aye mascara, petroleum stick, skin paint, sun tan lotion and cream, beauty creams, skin tint, day and night creams, skin moisturizers, nail hardeners, cold creams, baby lotions, hair conditioning shampoos, hand and body lotions, beauty milk.