AMMONIUM LAURYL ETHER SULFATE
- It is thick, water like transparent blistering compound which is also present in sky blue or dark yellow colors.
- Some compounds smell pleasant while other may have a unpleasant odor.
6 to 7 (10% solution)
6.50 to 7.0 (5% solution) ( texapon –N-A)
7.0 ( 1% solution) (carsonol, A E 3)
- It is soluble in water, glycerin and alcohol.
- Although this chemical compound is not poisonous but one should be careful while using it.
- It is an flammable compound that causes rash.
- It is a dying agent, surfactant, degreasing agent, emulsifying agent, foam stabilizer, foaming agent and as a cleansing agent.
- It is used as a shampoo base agent and bath products in cosmetic industry
Texapon A-N, Ampi coal, Neutrapon, Conco sulfate, Carsonol, Texapon N-A