- Its other names is polyisoprene
- Its density is 0.92 and the refractive index is1.52
- Natural rubber loses its form when the temperature is changed.
- It is soluble in acetone, carbon tetrachloride, and other organic solvents.
- It is cured in hot molding to open steam system at 120 OC to 150OC The quantity of sulfur required for molding is 3 % along with zinc oxide and organic accelatore use to make the natural rubber for goods making products.
- It is flammable and nontoxic in nature
- It is prepared from the milk of rubber trees in Brazil, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Yellow crape, brown crape, and red smoked sheets
- It is exclusively used in many rubber goods manufacturing formulations.