ALTERNATIVES NAMES: Glutanic acid
- Shining light yellow powder.
- It changes its color to black when kept in air.
- It is an odorless compound with mouth drying taste.
- Loses its form at 210 OC
- It is soluble in water, acetone and alcohol
- In soluble in chloroform, benzene and ether
- It catches fire easily
- It is a poisonous compound that causes cancer
- Flash point 526 OC
- It is obtained from nutgalls
- Technical, NF, FCC
- Textile industry, paper making ink making, electroplating and pharmaceutical industry