Aluminum and Calcium Based Grease Formulations
Aluminum and calcium-based greases are two types of greases that are formulated with different types of thickeners and additives to meet specific lubrication requirements. Here’s an overview of each type:
- Aluminum-Based Grease:
- Thickeners: Aluminum-based greases use aluminum complexes as thickeners. These complexes are formed by reacting fatty acids with aluminum hydroxide or aluminum soap.
- Properties: Aluminum-based greases offer excellent water resistance, corrosion protection, and load-carrying capabilities. They are known for their high-temperature stability, making them suitable for applications where elevated temperatures are encountered.
- Applications: Aluminum-based greases are commonly used in heavy-duty applications such as industrial machinery, construction equipment, and automotive applications. They are particularly effective in environments with high temperatures, heavy loads, and exposure to water or corrosive substances.
- Calcium-Based Grease:
- Thickeners: Calcium-based greases use calcium soaps or calcium complex soaps as thickeners. The calcium soap is formed by reacting fatty acids with calcium hydroxide or calcium oxide.
- Properties: Calcium-based greases provide good mechanical stability, water resistance, and rust protection. They have good pumpability and shear stability, making them suitable for applications that involve frequent mechanical movements.
- Applications: Calcium-based greases are commonly used in automotive applications, such as wheel bearings, chassis components, and general-purpose lubrication. They are also used in industrial applications, including electric motors, fans, and lightly loaded equipment.
For the complete aluminum and calcium based grease formulations buy the formulations of CFS pdf data sheet which is composed of product making machinery , raw material ,processing ,finishing ,technical ,marketing techniques and will also to removes all the problems in the making of this product.