Hand Cleaning Paste Formulation
Price :75.0 $
Waterless hand cleaning paste formulation , often known as hand cleaner without water or waterless hand cleaner, is a type of hand cleaning product designed to remove dirt, grease, grime, and other contaminants from the hands without the need for water. It typically comes in a paste or gel form and is particularly useful in situations where access to water and soap is limited, such as in workshops, construction sites, or outdoor settings.
Features of waterless hand cleaner paste formulation
- Abrasive Particles: Many waterless hand cleaner pastes contain abrasive particles, such as silica gel or pumice, to enhance the cleaning action. These particles help mechanically remove stubborn contaminants from the skin.
- Emollients and Moisturizers: To counteract the potential drying effects of frequent hand cleaning, waterless hand cleaner pastes often include emollients and moisturizers. Common ingredients include glycerin, lanolin, or various skin-friendly oils.
- Thickening Agents: Thickening agents, such as xanthan gum, are used to give the paste its desired consistency. This helps in easy application and adherence to the hands.
- Cleaning Agents: The cleaning agents in waterless hand cleaner pastes can vary and may include surfactants, solvents, or other cleaning agents that effectively break down and lift away contaminants from the skin.
- Fragrance: To provide a pleasant user experience, waterless hand cleaner pastes often include fragrances to mask any chemical odors and leave a fresh scent on the hands.
How to Use Waterless Hand Cleaner Paste:
- Apply: Squeeze a small amount of the paste onto dry hands. The amount needed depends on the level of dirt or grease.
- Rub: Rub the paste thoroughly over all surfaces of the hands, including between fingers and under nails. The abrasive particles help in scrubbing away contaminants.
- Wipe or Rinse: In many cases, waterless hand cleaner pastes can be wiped off with a clean cloth or paper towel. Some formulations may allow for rinsing with water if available.
- Dry: Allow the hands to air-dry or use a clean towel.
Waterless hand cleaner pastes are popular in various industrial settings, automotive workshops, construction sites, and other places where traditional handwashing facilities may not be readily available. They offer a convenient and effective way to maintain hand hygiene in on-the-go situations.