Permanent Marker Ink Formulation
Permanent marker ink, as the name suggests, is ink used in permanent markers. These markers are designed to create long-lasting, indelible marks on various surfaces. Here are some key features and considerations regarding Permanent marker ink formulation
- Composition: Permanent marker ink is typically made with a solvent-based formula that contains a combination of dyes, pigments, resins, and solvents. The specific composition may vary between different brands and types of permanent markers.
- Permanent nature: The key characteristic of Permanent marker ink formulation is its ability to create marks that are resistant to fading, water, and general wear and tear. Once dry, the ink is intended to be permanent and difficult to remove or erase.
- Quick-drying: Permanent marker ink generally dries quickly to prevent smudging or smearing. This quick-drying property allows for immediate handling of marked surfaces without the risk of accidental smudging.
- Wide range of surfaces: Permanent marker ink can adhere to a wide variety of surfaces, including paper, cardboard, metal, plastic, glass, ceramics, and more. It is important to note that the permanence of the ink may vary depending on the specific surface, and some surfaces may require pre-treatment or have limitations for marker use.
- Color options: Permanent markers come in a variety of colors, ranging from basic options like black, blue, red, and green to vibrant and unique shades. The color options available depend on the brand and type of permanent marker.
- Potential for staining or bleeding: Permanent marker ink formulation is highly pigmented and may have a tendency to bleed or spread on certain surfaces, especially porous materials like fabric or untreated paper. It’s advisable to test the marker on a small, inconspicuous area before applying it to the entire surface.
For complete Permanent marker ink formulation add to cart this product and start your Permanent Marker Ink making business very effectively this formula is designed for technical and non technical people. It is the best to start the Ink industry.