SODIUM PHOSPHATE DIBASIC
- Its other names include DSP, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE and DISODIUM HYDROGEN PHOSPHATE.
- Present in the form of clear colorless crystals or powder and it is salty in taste
- It is soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol
- It is hygroscopic in nature and absorbs moisture from air
DENSITY DISODIUM PHOSPHATE
DENSITY DISODIUM HYDROGEN PHOSPHATE
- 8.0 to 8.8 in 1% solution
- DSP – It is prepared by the reaction of phosphoric acid and soda ash
- DISODIUM PHOSPHATE – prepared by the reaction of calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate and soda ash
- Commercial, NF, FCC, Laboratory regent
- It is used in the preparation of many chemicals, fertilizers, pharmaceutical, additional ingredient in food, detergent and creams, to make wood fireproof, paper making, dish washing and laundry washing, buffer compounds.