- Strontium peroxide other name is strontium dioxide.
- It has tasteless, odorless with white colored powder form.
- 4.56 (A)
- 1.95 (B)
- It is soluble in ammonium chloride and alcohol
- Less soluble in cold water
- It is obtained by the reaction of strontium hydroxide and hydrogen peroxide
- It can explode when combined with other organic compounds.
- Explosive in nature
- Can also catch fire when heated
- It is an oxidizing agent
- Strontium peroxide is used in Antiseptic, bleaching and fireworks products