- Its other names are titanic an hydride, titanic acid an hydride, titanic oxide, titanium white and titania.
- It is a white shining powder that is present in rutile grades.
- It has the maximum hiding powder in all white pigments
- It is obtained from titanium.
- USP, Pure and single crystals
- It is used as a white pigment in paint making
- Also used in paper making, rubber making, plastic making, glass making, printing inks and welding rods.
- It is also present in following cosmetic products:
- Talcum powder
- Make up sticks,
- Eye shadow
- Eye mascara
- Compact powder
- Eye liner
- And beauty powders
- This chemical compound is used in many rubber making formulas such as sleepers sole compound, micro cellular shoes, foot wear, house hold goods and molding compounds and others