Strontium carbonate is a white colored granulated chemical compound which is used in various industries.
- Less soluble in water
- Soluble in acids and carbonated water
- Also soluble in ammonium salts solution
Strontium carbonate is less poisonous
- Obtained by the mixing ammonium carbonate or sodium carbonate.
- Technical, natural, laboratory grade.
STRONTIUM CARBONATE USES
- Strontium carbonate acts as a catalyst
Strontium carbonate used in colored TV tubes for the prevention of the radioactive rays .