POTASSIUM META BI SULFITE
Potassium meta bi sulfite other name is potassium pyrosulfite.
- Potassium meta bi sulfite has a white colored crystals or powder form.
- Its density is 2.3 and it turns into sulfate when kept in air.
- It is easily soluble in water and insoluble in alcohol
- It is less poisonous in nature
- It is obtained by heating potassium bi sulfite to a temperature that the water gets dried.
- Technical, F-C-C, regent
- Anti-septic, regent, brewing and alcohol preparation.
- To preserve food
- Dying and bleaching agents
- Use as an anti-oxidant agent.